Send an email to Julie Marshall to sign up for Starting Point.
Starting Point is
- The place to get started at ACC.
- The bridge to really connect.
- A safe, helpful place to ask questions.
- A fun way for us to meet you.
- Offered multiple times a year on Sunday evenings.
- Hosted by people who care about you.
- Held from 5-8pm.
At Starting Point you will:
- Enjoy a delicious dinner at no cost to you.
- Get acquainted with some friendly people.
- Understand our purpose – “To live and lead others to live as everyday followers of Jesus.”
- Learn what we mean when we say that following Jesus is living a life of worship, community, service, and influence.
- Find out how to make ACC feel like “home”.
Starting Point Dates:
Starting Point is offered every other month...if you missed the last Starting Point class, please join us for Coffee Connection offered in between Starting Point classes...just come to E100 at 11:15am...no need to sign up. And plan to attend the next Starting Point class!
|Coffee Connection Dates: