Let us draw near to God with a sincere heart...Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess...Let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds...as you see the Day approaching. Hebrews 10:22-25
- To develop women who are God fearing, pursuing an intimate relationship with God and who desire to be enthusiastic disciples of Jesus Christ.
- To encourage and support each other in spiritual growth and applying Biblical truths in daily living.
- To provide opportunities for friendships to develop, fellowship to take place and unity to grow.
- To offer hurting women resources to help in their journey to wholeness.
- To reach out in practical ways to women in our community.
- To complement the existing ministries and support the vision of the church.
Will you join with me in this adventure as we work side by side for His glory?
In service with you,
Lisa.Schmidt@amcc.org, 425.774.7766 x 114