Bible Quiz Team combines travel, fun, and friendships with memorizing and study of God’s Word. This program is for students grades 7-12. We meet on Tuesday nights, 7-9pm,
September through June. We compete with local teams monthly throughout the year.
This year we will be memorizing Ephesians.
If this sounds like a program for you, plan to join us September 4th or contact Dee Jay or Betty Jo Zerfoss by email or phone 425.347.7345.
What is Quiz Team?
A youth program that has been a part of ACC since 1974
- For grades 7-12
- Meets weekly on Tuesdays from 7:00 - 9:00pm
- Exciting team competition with local and national church teams
- Combines travel, fun and friendships with the memorizing and study of God's Word
- Emphasizes Spiritual Growth and preparation for life
- Builds confidence
Why should I be a part of Quiz Team?
- Scripture memory:
- Is commanded by God (Deuteronomy 11:18; Joshua 1:8)
- Will keep you from temptation (Psalm 119:9-11)
- Will guide you through life (Psalm 119:104, 105)
- Will prepare you to share your faith (1 Peter 3:15)
- You can:
- Make friends from churches across the USA.
- Travel to area churches, the IFCA Regional & National Youth Conventions
- Attend fun events.
- Have an opportunity to compete in Bible quizzing, music, puppetry, drama and preaching on a national level.
- Earn scholarships to Bible Colleges.
What Parents Say:
"I am so glad that ACC has a bible quiz team and that my daughter can be part of
it. God's Word will stick with her as she is faced with situations and decisions
that require God's wisdom." ~ Laura Siemion
"What began as a question mark (memorize books of the Bible?) has now become an exclamation! What a blessing to hear our two sons use scripture to answer some of the tough questions of life." ~ Judy Collins
"Quiz Team has been a great experience for our whole family. I would never have imagined that our kids have the capacity to memorize whole books of the bible, and have incredible fun doing it." ~ Tony Carter
What the Quizzers Say:
"Quiz Team has changed me for the better, and I know it will benefit me my whole
life long. Besides memorizing six books of the Bible, I have learned to deal with nerves, be a gracious competitor in both winning and losing, and to be a part of a team. I have made absolutely amazing friends- some from across the country." ~ Sarah C.
"Quiz team has given me the opportunity to have a deeper understanding of God and
His Word by memorizing parts of the Bible and knowing it inside and out." ~ Carissa K.
"I learned that when you memorize something, it seems to mean more to you- it
seems to become a part of you." ~ Justin C.
"Quiz team has been such a great experience for me! It is an amazing way to
memorize God's Word and it really sticks." ~ Kathleen S.
Want to join? Contact Dee Jay or Betty Jo Zerfoss or 425.347.7345.